Mootools in Joomla Got You Down?..Literally!
Going deep inside the Matrix
Mootools in Joomla got you down? Has this ever happened to you after you enable MooTools in Joomla 1.5 your site generates this code?
- Log into the hosting server data base, phpMyAdmin (the database) that the site is connected to. (if you do not understand what i am referring to then you may want to seek a professional because you can do some real damage, our # is 772-224-8052.)
- Go to the Structure tab, select Jos_Plugins
- Click the "browse" icon (by default it will only show 30 items, you may need to change the view to show more)
- Locate the System Mootools and click the edit icon (pencil)
- Change the Published value to 0 (zero)
- Click Go
- That's it, you're done! check the site and go grab a Beer!
This will tell the code to not run that darn plugin at all!